The Fight Scene Rate System

I've complied a list of films with fight scenes. I've rated the fight scenes in the films on a scale from 0-5 stars. It's entirely subjective to my opinion, and I rate based on choreography, storytelling, performance and acting.

So now you know which movies to watch to get some good ole' action. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Yo Soy Un Hombre Loco (2011)





House Fight: 2.75/5


Bathroom Fight: 2.25/5


Number 1 vs Number 2: 4/5


You know, it's weird. Shawn vs Manny is great, and I can tell they tried to make their fight as good as possible. I just feel like they have a better 1 on 1 fight in them. They're LBP's best, but I feel there were certain things about the fight that could've been better. Their offensive transitions didn't really utilize counters, more just the other one not blocking. And a lot of the choreo felt basic, for guys of such high caliber

I don't want to be a negative Nancy on this. I gave it 4/5, it's still great. It's beautifully shot, backdropped with great music and location. The speed and power of the hits sold well. And Manny's character arc through the fight is a well told story. I still feel these 2 have a better fight in them, though. I shall wait for it patiently.

If you're unfamiliar with LBP, this is still a dope place to start.



No comments:

Post a Comment