The Fight Scene Rate System

I've complied a list of films with fight scenes. I've rated the fight scenes in the films on a scale from 0-5 stars. It's entirely subjective to my opinion, and I rate based on choreography, storytelling, performance and acting.

So now you know which movies to watch to get some good ole' action. Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Marvel's Daredevil Episode 9 "Speak Of The Devil" (2015)







Murdock vs Ninja, Part 2: 3.5/5


Murdock vs Ninja, Part 3: 3/5


Ass kicking Montage: 2.5/5


Murdock vs Ninja, Parts 1 and 4: 3.5/5


Murdock vs Fisk: 2.5/5



A lot of good action in this episode. Murdock's battle with The Ninja, if looked at as one collective fight, is the best fight in the series thus far besides the long take. Adding ninjas to most things make them more badass.

We also get our first taste of Murdock vs Fisk. Just a taste, I'm sure there's more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment