The Fight Scene Rate System

I've complied a list of films with fight scenes. I've rated the fight scenes in the films on a scale from 0-5 stars. It's entirely subjective to my opinion, and I rate based on choreography, storytelling, performance and acting.

So now you know which movies to watch to get some good ole' action. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Those Who Go To Hell Episode 3 (2012)



Roberto vs Jessie: 3.25/5


Daniel vs Timothy: 2.25/5


Daniel vs Shin: 4/5



Man I wish Manny vs Jay had gone longer. It does make however Manny's character of Roberto, the silent assassin, look strong, that he beat a legitimate fighter that quickly. It really sets up the final showdown between Daniel and Roberto nicely...except we never actually get it due to the project being unfinished :(


Shawn's fight with Jon is...there. It's not bad, it's short and pretty basic. Since this was originally going to be a movie not every fight can be long and epic. Which brings me to...


Shawn vs Keith. Though unfinished, the best 1 on 1 fight in the series. Manny vs Shawn might've surpassed it had it been filmed, but take nothing away from this fight; it's modern day shapes in a noir setting. There's really nothing else like it, anywhere. Had it been finished who knows how great it could've been.


Whenever I think of the Shawn/Manny fight we never got here I think of this fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OruqZ0_Tb3o

It's the spiritual replacement of the final fight that we never got in this series, for me. Also if you're reading this I probably reviewed all of the fights in "Yo Soy Un Hombre Loco" somewhere on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment