The Fight Scene Rate System

I've complied a list of films with fight scenes. I've rated the fight scenes in the films on a scale from 0-5 stars. It's entirely subjective to my opinion, and I rate based on choreography, storytelling, performance and acting.

So now you know which movies to watch to get some good ole' action. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Those Who Go To Hell Episode 2 (2012)




Daniel vs Jonathan: 2.75/5


Daniel vs Thugs: 2.75/5


Shin/Roberto vs Thugs: 3.5/5



Another unfinished fight! Man, and it was looking pretty good too. The house fight was more of a struggle than a traditional fight scene, but it wasn't bad, some good falls in it.

Manny is an artist behind the camera. But man is he a great screen fighter too. And this was Keith's breakout performance to me. Keith looked like an absolute powerhouse fighter here. Juxtaposed with the more experienced, smaller and faster character Manny played. I loved their different styles of annihilating enemies. "2 vs many" is a genre I wish we saw more of. Great work, just wish it was longer and had more Manny.


No comments:

Post a Comment