The Fight Scene Rate System

I've complied a list of films with fight scenes. I've rated the fight scenes in the films on a scale from 0-5 stars. It's entirely subjective to my opinion, and I rate based on choreography, storytelling, performance and acting.

So now you know which movies to watch to get some good ole' action. Enjoy!

Friday, April 24, 2015

Dogfight (2012)






The Fight: 4.5/5



One of the best LBP fights ever. And that's saying something. Shawn Bernal's never looked better. That's also saying something, as Shawn is one of my favorite screen fighters of all time. This is also a top contender for greatest 2 vs 1 fight of all time. Interesting dynamic in that there are 2 good guys. I guess my only complaint about the short is I wish there was more to establish them as the good guys. I was rooting for Shawn through most of it. But the choreography and exchanges still run through my mind sometimes, it's so on point. Excellent stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment