The Fight Scene Rate System

I've complied a list of films with fight scenes. I've rated the fight scenes in the films on a scale from 0-5 stars. It's entirely subjective to my opinion, and I rate based on choreography, storytelling, performance and acting.

So now you know which movies to watch to get some good ole' action. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Star Wars Episode 2: Attack Of The Clones




Obi Wan Kenobi vs Jango Fett: 1/5


Obi Wan Kenobi vs Count Dooku: 2.75/5


Anakin Skywalker vs Count Dooku: 3.25/5


Yoda vs Count Dooku: 3.5/5



This movie is garbage. The worst of the prequels. Even though there is more action in this than "Phantom", it doesn't reach the heights of the lightsaber duel in that film. Although, there is less Jar Jar Binks.

But what there is more of, and what the movie is centered around, is the love story between Padme and Anakin. I hate it. It's one of the worst love stories of all time. They have less than no chemistry. Natalie Portman is usually good, but in every scene with Anakin here she's terrible. And Hayden Christensen is even worse. His casting is one of the worst castings of all time.  I'm not exaggerating, I can't think of worse love stories or casting as I type this. Truly awful.

The lightsaber fights at the end are pretty fun, but not enough to make up for the atrocity that is the rest of this movie. "Phantom" was boring, but this movie was aggressively bad. Skip it.



No comments:

Post a Comment