The Fight Scene Rate System

I've complied a list of films with fight scenes. I've rated the fight scenes in the films on a scale from 0-5 stars. It's entirely subjective to my opinion, and I rate based on choreography, storytelling, performance and acting.

So now you know which movies to watch to get some good ole' action. Enjoy!

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Rocky II (1979)





Rocky vs Apollo: 4.25/5


This fight's as good as the first. I loved the story of Rocky refusing to stay down while all Apollo wanted to do was keep him down. It wasn't enough for Apollo to win, he needed to knock him out. The tears on the face of Duke when he's yelling at Apollo "Stay away from him!" is something I only really noticed on this viewing, but it speaks volumes.

An all time classic finish, as well. Rocky wins the title with heart and determination. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment