The Fight Scene Rate System

I've complied a list of films with fight scenes. I've rated the fight scenes in the films on a scale from 0-5 stars. It's entirely subjective to my opinion, and I rate based on choreography, storytelling, performance and acting.

So now you know which movies to watch to get some good ole' action. Enjoy!

Monday, March 28, 2016

Deadpool (2016)









Deadpool vs Thugs in Car: 3/5



Wade vs Francis: 2.75/5



Deadpool vs Thugs Montage: 3.25/5



Colossus vs Angel Dust: 3/5



Deadpool vs Thugs: 2.75/5



Deadpool vs Ajax: 3.25/5



I really dug this movie. It's the most watchable superhero movie since Avengers, I thought. Action was solid, comedy was on point. Reynolds brought it. It probably would've been my favorite movie for a while if I were 16. As is, it's still quite great.

Recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment