The Fight Scene Rate System

I've complied a list of films with fight scenes. I've rated the fight scenes in the films on a scale from 0-5 stars. It's entirely subjective to my opinion, and I rate based on choreography, storytelling, performance and acting.

So now you know which movies to watch to get some good ole' action. Enjoy!

Monday, March 21, 2016

Daredevil Season 2 Episode 3: "New York's Finest" (2016)




Daredevil vs Dogs Of Hell: 3.75/5



I really liked this episode, except for Foggy's monologue that stopped the gangsters from fighting. That felt contrived. But at least Rosario Dawson is back!

We also got the best fight of the season thus far. I think this was supposed to be this season's equivalent to the hallway fight in "Cut Man" from season 1. While this was not quite as good as that, it was still very good. Long takes, good choreography and a real sense of danger for our hero.


No comments:

Post a Comment