The Fight Scene Rate System

I've complied a list of films with fight scenes. I've rated the fight scenes in the films on a scale from 0-5 stars. It's entirely subjective to my opinion, and I rate based on choreography, storytelling, performance and acting.

So now you know which movies to watch to get some good ole' action. Enjoy!

Saturday, March 26, 2016

Daredevil Season 2 Episode 10: "Man In The Box" (2016)





Elektra vs Assassin: 3.5/5




This may very well be my favorite 1 on 1 fight in the show thus far. It's well lit, the stuntwork is good, the progression of the fight is solid and logical. And we have some cool moves.

My one gripe is that it had the cliche "stab a guy with the knife he's holding" ending, which happens in fight scenes way more often than is probable. Still though, great stuff here.

No comments:

Post a Comment