The Fight Scene Rate System

I've complied a list of films with fight scenes. I've rated the fight scenes in the films on a scale from 0-5 stars. It's entirely subjective to my opinion, and I rate based on choreography, storytelling, performance and acting.

So now you know which movies to watch to get some good ole' action. Enjoy!

Monday, February 15, 2016

Fist Of Legend (1994)






Chen vs Karate Students: 3/5


Ting vs Ngai: 3/5


Chen vs Dojo Students: 4/5


Chen vs Akugatawa: 3.5/5


Battle At Jingwu: 3.75/5


Chen vs Ting: 4.75/5


Chen vs Funakochi: 4.75/5


Ting vs Fujita: 3.75/5


Chen vs Fujita: 5/5



One of the greatest martial arts films ever made. Yuen Woo Ping, one of the best fight choreographers ever, was at the peak of his game here. This is not only his, but also Jet Li's magnum opus. The final fight is one of my favorite fights of all time, an easy 5 stars. I can't say enough good things about this masterpiece. Just go watch it.

HIGHLY Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment