The Fight Scene Rate System

I've complied a list of films with fight scenes. I've rated the fight scenes in the films on a scale from 0-5 stars. It's entirely subjective to my opinion, and I rate based on choreography, storytelling, performance and acting.

So now you know which movies to watch to get some good ole' action. Enjoy!

Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Rebel a.k.a. Dong Mau Anh Hung (2007)






Opening Fight: 2.5/5

Vo's Jailbreak: 3/5

Villa Fight: 3/5

Johnny vs Tessier: 3.25/5

Johnny vs Nguyen: 3.25/5

Johnny/Vo vs Thugs: 3.75/5

Johnny vs Sy: 4.25/5


I dug this flick. It's simple and hits all the right beats. You have a good cast of villains and the final fight is going to turn heads for people who didn't know how good Johnny Nguyen is. He's real good. This movie is a showcase for him, as he's like Vietnam's Tony Jaa. Recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment