The Fight Scene Rate System

I've complied a list of films with fight scenes. I've rated the fight scenes in the films on a scale from 0-5 stars. It's entirely subjective to my opinion, and I rate based on choreography, storytelling, performance and acting.

So now you know which movies to watch to get some good ole' action. Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Rope A Dope 2 - Return of the Martial Arts Mafia (2015)



Eric vs Mafia: 4/5

Eric vs Dennis: 4.75/5



Honestly, I thought the first Rope a Dope was my favorite short action film of all time. This might've surpassed it. Exceeding my already lofty expectations, Rope a Dope 2 takes a great concept and escalates it even more. Also, it's hilarious. The broken bottle gag near the end I've rewatched almost as much as the fights. And the fights are, of course, superb. Eric and Dennis are like this generation's Yuen Biao and Dick Wei, such awesome chemistry between the two. Their duel in this short is actually different than their previous ones. I could watch them fight forever (though I'm hoping if there's a third installment their characters will team up). I'm out of superlatives. Just watch this. HIGHLY Recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment