The Fight Scene Rate System

I've complied a list of films with fight scenes. I've rated the fight scenes in the films on a scale from 0-5 stars. It's entirely subjective to my opinion, and I rate based on choreography, storytelling, performance and acting.

So now you know which movies to watch to get some good ole' action. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Mario Warfare Part 7 (2014)



Peach vs Wario: 3.25/5

Mario vs Waluigi: 4/5


Getting Eric Jacobus to play Waluigi was a terrific idea. It produces the best fight of the series so far and maybe my favorite video game character live action fight ever. Waluigi looks like an absolute beast the whole fight. Utilizing Wing Chun punches and stellar kicks, Waluigi makes Mario look outclassed for the first time in the series.

I also want to note that the fight between Peach and Wario is surprisingly good. If it weren't for Eric's performance in this episode I'd still have a new favorite fight of the series in Peach vs Wario. A lot of emotion, drama and some of the exchanges caught me off guard with how good they were. In terms of storytelling it might be the best of the series so far.

So in all, yeah this is my favorite episode of the series to date. Two major fights that deliver exactly as they should, or even better. And looking forward to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment