The Fight Scene Rate System

I've complied a list of films with fight scenes. I've rated the fight scenes in the films on a scale from 0-5 stars. It's entirely subjective to my opinion, and I rate based on choreography, storytelling, performance and acting.

So now you know which movies to watch to get some good ole' action. Enjoy!

Monday, April 7, 2014

Mario Warfare Part 3 (2013)


DK vs Peach: 2.75/5


Liked this episode, more about backstory than anything. Brian Lee's a talented guy. He uses some cool, lucha libre style moves even while in that costume.

I was confused by the tone of the fight scene though.  I spent the whole fight worried about Princess Peach's safety but meanwhile the fight almost looked comical. So that dissonance took away from it, for me. Good storytelling episode, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment