The Fight Scene Rate System

I've complied a list of films with fight scenes. I've rated the fight scenes in the films on a scale from 0-5 stars. It's entirely subjective to my opinion, and I rate based on choreography, storytelling, performance and acting.

So now you know which movies to watch to get some good ole' action. Enjoy!

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Second Life (2014)



Kitchen Fight: 3.25/5

Building Fight 1: 2.25/5

Building Fight 2: 3.75/5


Nice MMA style fighting in this short film. The kitchen fight has a cool transition from a Triangle choke into a Gogoplata. Really good fight, especially considering they did it all in that one little area.

The last fight has great handwork and fluid choreography. Feels gritty and realistic, but still looks pretty. If it had gone a little longer it would be 4 stars or more. Note that there is some sound level inconsistency throughout the short film. I had to adjust accordingly. Still, recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment