The Fight Scene Rate System

I've complied a list of films with fight scenes. I've rated the fight scenes in the films on a scale from 0-5 stars. It's entirely subjective to my opinion, and I rate based on choreography, storytelling, performance and acting.

So now you know which movies to watch to get some good ole' action. Enjoy!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Live Action Sleeping Dogs Fight Film (2012)



Opening Fight: 3.5/5

Restaurant Fight: 3.75/5

Parking Lot Fight: 4.25/5

Solid fighting throughout, and the parking lot fight picks it up even more. It reminds me of the parking lot fight in Righting Wrongs a.k.a. Above The Law. Xin Yu is an absolute beast of a screen fighter. The fact that he reminds me of my all time favorite screen fighter, Yuen Biao, is saying something.

No comments:

Post a Comment