The Fight Scene Rate System

I've complied a list of films with fight scenes. I've rated the fight scenes in the films on a scale from 0-5 stars. It's entirely subjective to my opinion, and I rate based on choreography, storytelling, performance and acting.

So now you know which movies to watch to get some good ole' action. Enjoy!

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Dragons Forever (1988)






Opening Fight: 3/5

Sammo Hung vs 2 Thugs: 1.5/5

Sammo Hung vs Yuen Biao: 2/5

Bar Fight: 3.25/5

Jackie Chan Boat Fight: 4/5

Jackie Chan vs Sammo Hung vs Yuen Biao: 4/5

Sammo Hung vs Thugs & Benny Urquidez: 3.5/5

Jackie/Yuen vs Thugs: 4.5/5

Jackie Chan vs Benny Urquidez: 5/5

One of my all time favorite martial arts films. The 3 Dragons all square off against each other in a great three for all. Jackie has a great group fight. And the finale is spectacular. HIGHLY recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment