The Fight Scene Rate System

I've complied a list of films with fight scenes. I've rated the fight scenes in the films on a scale from 0-5 stars. It's entirely subjective to my opinion, and I rate based on choreography, storytelling, performance and acting.

So now you know which movies to watch to get some good ole' action. Enjoy!

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awakens (2015)











Fin vs Storm Trooper: 2.5/5


Kylo Ren vs Fin: 2.5/5


Kylo Ren vs Rey: 3/5



Look, no one is going to watch this movie based on my recommendation. Everyone reading this has seen it, I'm sure. This was a good flick, I liked it. The lightsaber fights were solid, if nothing special. I enjoyed Kylo Ren and Rey, although Rey was definitely overpowered. Maybe the most OP force user ever. And the Raid guys were wasted in a dumb sequence.

But I enjoyed the movie overall. Recommended.



No comments:

Post a Comment